You can send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
J7 Media is looking for a Facebook Advertising Advisor who will manage several clients and their Facebook advertising strategy.
The position requires a great deal of autonomy to take charge of entire projects. In partnership with an advertising analyst, you’ll manage strategic planning, follow-up with clients, and supervision of the creation of your Facebook advertising campaigns.
Using your expertise and a thirst to stay on top of trends in web and Facebook marketing, you’ll also optimize and adapt each of the Facebook ad campaigns according to the specific needs of your clients.
By landing our position as Facebook Advertising Advisor, you’ll:
- Get complete training in Facebook campaign management procedures by J7 Media.
- Manage and coordinate your own clients’ accounts.
- Ensure day-to-day follow-up with your clients.
- Plan and attend client meetings.
- Supervise the advertising analyst assigned to your clients’ accounts.
- Create effective Facebook marketing strategies for your clients.
- Analyze reviews of Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Find solutions to optimize your clients’ digital strategies.
- Brief and collaborate with the creative team to develop Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Participate in internal brainstorms.
- Carry out digital marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Work full-time from our offices in downtown Montreal.
Our dream candidate is a person who:
- Takes care of their clients and values their success.
- Is interested in Facebook Marketing and Digital Marketing.
- Is extremely charismatic.
- Has great leadership skills.
- Is highly persuasive and a good communicator.
- Demonstrates a strong capacity for advisory services.
- Can manage large projects and work under pressure.
- Is resourceful (able to find solutions by themselves).
- Is continually on the lookout for trends in Facebook and digital marketing.
- Has mastered Facebook Ads Manager (an asset).
- Is very familiar with consumer psychology on Facebook.
- Stays positive (solution-oriented thinking).
- Works with autonomy and rigor in the management of their tasks.
- Likes to work in a team.
- Has an analytical mind and can advise clients in their digital marketing initiatives.
- Is fluent in French and English (oral and written).
A job at J7 Media comes with:
- Group insurance.
- A competitive salary.
- Ongoing training.
- Opportunities for advancement (position is constantly evolving).
- A relaxed work environment.
- An office two minutes from the Metro.
- All the advantages of WeWork (free unlimited coffee and beer, lunches provided on Mondays, exclusive discounts from several partners, conferences, yoga classes, etc.).
- Champagne to celebrate the success of our clients (and we celebrate often!).