Director of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships
J7 Media is looking for a candidate who will be responsible for leading and overseeing various external business development initiatives with prospects/clients who want to work with us, partners who would like to build relationships with our organization, as well as suppliers with whom we can partner with to build events.
In your role as Director of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships, you will:
- Continuously increase our top-down visibility
- Develop strategic partnerships
- Business development via LinkedIn to reach and acquire new/ideal clients (outbound)
- Maintain business relationships with our current partners
- Organize events with our suppliers/partners
- Find opportunities for team members to participate in events (conferences, expert panels, etc.)
- Keep our leads/subscriber lists up to date (CRM)
Our dream candidate is someone who:
- Has 5-10 years of agency and business development experience
- Is fluent in both French and English (written and spoken)
- Has strong communication and persuasion skills
- Is passionate about digital marketing
- Has strong interpersonal skills and charisma
- Exhibits a strong desire to grow in their career
- Loves working in a team
- Is resourceful, autonomous, rigorous, disciplined, and meticulous in their work
- Can work under great pressure and stress
- Has very strong leadership & mobilization skills
- Is not scared to pick up the phone and/or leave the office to acquire partnerships
- Is located in Quebec
J7 Media Advantages
J7 Media manages over $3 million in Facebook Ads. From strategy to creation, we have one goal in mind: to accelerate our clients' growth through Facebook advertising.
We have offices in Montreal and Quebec City, but most of our team works from home. To compensate for the distance, we regularly organize activities: happy hours, team dinners, trips to the water park or sugar shack, picnics, parties on a yacht, or weekends in Barcelona (for our team in Europe). You name it!
Our team is young and dynamic, and apart from our job, we love monthly happy hours, drinking champagne, and sending each other GIFs!
A job at J7 Media comes with:
- Group insurance
- 5 wellness days
- Sick days
- The opportunity to work from home or the office
- Access to Dialogue, a virtual care platform that offers online health support, mental health services, and EAP
- Access to a fitness and nutrition coach
- Continuous training
- Opportunities for advancement
- And last but not least: An amazing team!
J7 Media greatly values diversity. We welcome everyone regardless of nationality, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, etc. If you’re the right person for the job, we want to meet you!
We also offer you the option to 100% work from home.