J7 Media is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist who will assist and manage several clients in their email marketing strategy.
This position requires a high degree of autonomy as you will be in charge of the production of entire projects. You will manage, in partnership with an account manager, the strategic planning and creation of email campaigns for clients.
Through your expertise and your thirst to stay on top of current and upcoming trends in web marketing, you also need to know how to optimize and adapt each of your campaigns according to the specific needs of your clients.
In your role as an Email Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Be in charge of this department for the agency.
- Take part in client meetings.
- Offer solutions to meet clients' objectives in this field.
- Develop advanced email sequences, optimize them, and conduct A/B tests.
- Follow up on a day-to-day basis with detailed reports.
- Participate in internal brainstorming sessions.
- Carry out digital marketing projects from A to Z.
Our dream candidate:
- Has in-depth knowledge of the e-commerce marketing platform Klaviyo (a minimum of 1 to 5 years of experience)
- Has an Email Marketing Mastery Certification from Digitial Marketer (an asset)
- When faced with a problem, knows how to find a solution or what steps to take to find a solution.
- Isn’t afraid of terms like Tracking, Webhook, or API.
- Has knowledge of Mailchimp and ActiveCampaign (an asset)
- Is able to work autonomously and is rigorous in their work.
- Has positive mind-set (focused on finding solutions)
- Is bilingual in French and English (spoken and written)
Working at J7 Media offers you the following great perks:
- Group insurance
- Competitive salary
- Continuous learning and training
- Possibility to advance in your role (constantly evolving position)
- A relaxed and positive atmosphere
- An office two minutes from the metro (we are currently working from home due to the pandemic)
- All of the benefits of working at WeWork (free coffee and beer, free breakfast on Mondays, exclusive discounts, conferences, yoga classes, etc.).
- Glasses of bubbly to celebrate our successes and those of our clients (and we celebrate pretty often!)