J7 Media is looking for a versatile Junior Graphic Designer who will ensure the production of social media advertisements, marketing emails, landing pages, etc.
The person who will occupy this position will be responsible for carrying out projects from A to Z, sometimes within very tight deadlines, while respecting the client's graphic charter.
Please send us your CV and portfolio. Thank you!
By taking on the position ofJunior Graphic Designer, you will:
- Produce material in correspondence which the strategic team’s creative brief(s)
- Implement ad campaigns on various platforms (Facebook ads, emails, landing pages, etc.)
- Respect each client’s graphic charter
- Stay on top of design trends and new technology in web marketing
- Use the procedures already in place
Our dream candidate is someone who:
- Has 1 to 3 years experience in graphic design
- Has a mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Is comfortable with major social media platforms
- Demonstrates a great deal of creativity
- Can work quickly and meet tight deadlines
- Can manage several projects at the same time and has a sense of priorities
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a team
- Is resourceful and positive (able to find solutions on their own)
- Works with autonomy and vigor
- Is bilingual
Basic knowledge of Klaviyo, Mailchimp and/or Unbounce
J7 MEDIA ADVANTAGES
- Group insurance
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training
- Opportunities for advancement (a constantly evolving position)
- Work from home
- Virtual happy hours (until we can get together again)
- Awesome colleagues!