J7 Media is a young and dynamic Facebook advertising agency looking for a full-time Videographer/Content Creator.
Each day, our Creative Team creates dozens of pieces of content specifically developed for social media. We now need an internal team member who will be in charge of developing video shoots and photoshoots for our agency clients.
Under the supervision of the Art Director, you will be responsible for coordinating shoots, sourcing equipment and props, and creating compelling and marketable web content for our clients.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has great leadership skills and can successfully contribute their expertise and experience in content creation to our agency. Whether you create content from your own home or studio, work in an agency/production house or simply create original content for your own social media accounts, we'd love to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who:
- Regularly uses social media and knows how to create creative, relevant content for various platforms
- Has a background in film, design, or any other equivalent field
- Is passionate about content creation and social media
- Is autonomous and can manage lighting, sound and set design on their own
- Demonstrates great creativity
- Can work quickly and within tight deadlines
- Can manage several projects at once and knows how to set priorities
- Displays great attention to detail
- Likes working in a team
- Is resourceful and has a positive mindset (able to find solutions on their own)
- Works with autonomy and rigor
- Is bilingual
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create professional, impactful, and sales-oriented content for our many agency clients and J7 Media
- Produce UGC (user-generated content) using our clients' products
- Adapt and develop concepts into multiple pieces of content (photos, GIFs, videos, memes, etc.)
- Collaborate with our Art Director and Creative Team to brainstorm and produce original concepts, content, and campaigns
- Respect the graphic charter of each client
- Develop content according to the briefs provided by the strategic team
- Participate in internal brainstorms
- Work in collaboration with the Creative Team
- Stay on top of video trends in web and social media marketing
To apply, please send us your CV and showreel.