J7 Media is looking for a Google Ad Campaign Manager to oversee several client accounts for our sister company Pure Commerce.
If you are selected for this position, you will be responsible for strategic planning, monitoring customer results, as well as overseeing the creation of advertising campaigns. Thanks to your expertise and your passion for digital marketing, you'll be able to optimize and adjust each advertising campaign according to your customers' specific needs.
This is a full-time, permanent position, Monday to Friday.
In your role as Google Ads Account Manager, you will:
- analyze Google advertising campaign results;
- write results reports;
- propose new Google strategies to the account manager;
- optimize your clients' digital strategies on a daily basis;
- collaborate with the creative team to develop Facebook advertising campaigns;
- participate in internal brainstorms;
- Implement and manage advertising formats such as Search Ads, Dynamic Search Ads and Shopping Ads;
- Optimize product flows on Google Merchant Center.
Our ideal candidate is someone who :
- has a minimum of 3 years' experience managing Google advertising campaigns AND a minimum of one year's agency experience;
- proficiency in Google Ads and Analytics;
- knows the basics of how Google works (bidding strategy, match type, quality score, etc.)
- is able to analyze whether a landing page has good conversion potential
- has a good grasp of basic marketing concepts (CPC, CPA, ROAS, CTR, CVR, etc.)
- can manage several large projects at the same time, and work well under pressure;
- demonstrates a high level of professionalism, rigor and autonomy;
- is resourceful and solution-oriented;
- is very familiar with consumer psychology on Google;
- enjoys teamwork;
- fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
J7 Media Advantages
- Remote working
- Group insurance;
- Access to a telemedicine platform;
- Access to a private online trainer;
- Group RRSP;
- 5 personal days off (in addition to vacation);
- Ongoing training and opportunities for advancement;
- Several team activities (5 à 7, laser tag, boat outings, etc.)