J7 Media is currently looking for a Google Ads Account Manager who will work with several agency clients to implement and manage their Google advertising strategies.
The candidate will work with the Director of the Google Ads department to determine clients’ Google advertising strategies, create reports, and oversee the production of Google advertising creatives.
Using your expertise and thirst to stay on top of trends in digital marketing and Google Ads, you’ll also optimize and adapt campaigns according to the specific needs of your clients.
In your role as Google Ads Account Manager, you will:
- Analyze Google Advertising campaigns
- Help Account Managers in brainstorming and implementing new Google advertising strategies
- Find solutions to optimize your clients’ Google advertising strategies
- Brief and collaborate with the creative team to develop and produce Google advertising campaigns
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions
- Carry out various digital marketing projects with your team
- Knowledge, training and experience working with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- A good knowledge of Google advertising fundamentals (ad auctions, match type, quality score, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization)
- Ability to analyze whether a landing page has the potential to convert
- Mastery of basic marketing concepts ( CPC, CPA, ROAS, CTR, CVR, etc.)
Our dream candidate is someone who
- Is very analytical
- Knows how to analyze, interpret, and review Google Ads data in order to determine how well an account is performing
- Knows how to determine clients’ key performance indicators according to their objectives
- Is comfortable managing campaigns on their own (pausing keywords that aren’t working, increasing/decreasing bids, etc.)
- Is proactive and quick to respond
- Is responsible and accountable
- Works with autonomy and rigor in the management of their tasks
- Open-minded and curious
- Knows how to listen to clients
- Takes an interest in our clients’ services/products, marketing strategies, and beyond
- Is fluent in French and English (oral and written)
J7 Media Advantages
- Group insurance
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training
- Opportunities for advancement (a constantly evolving position)
- Work from home
- Virtual happy hours (until we can get together again)
- Awesome colleagues!
J7 Media greatly values diversity. We welcome everyone regardless of nationality, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, etc. If you’re the right person for the job, we want to meet you!
We also offer you the option to 100% work from home. Whether you live on another continent or are a person who uses a wheelchair, our door is open to you!